The Neogrid Fashion Link event brings together head professionals from throughout the fashion industry to share best practices, discuss innovation and explore the latest in technology in order to provide excellent customer service and increase profits.
This seminar is a great opportunity to discuss and learn:
- Overcome top omni-channel allocation and replenishment challenges
- Resolve supply chain issues involving merchandise returns
- Predict online channel return trends
- Implement a single stock pool
- Manage over- and under-stock across sales channels with an order management system
When & Where:
Thursday 31 January 2019. Right next to Centraal Station, Amsterdam, at the DoubleTree by Hilton.
|11:00||12:00||First-Time Release of Omni-Channel Allocation & Replenishment Research, by Martec International|
|13:00||14:00||Expert Panel Discussion with Suitsupply, WE Fashion, Jack Jones, Vila Clothes and Vero Moda|
|14:00||14:45||How Online Returns Affect Forecasting & Replenishment|
|15:15||16:00||Secrets of Demand-Driven Replenishment|
|16:00||16:30||How to Master Real Results with Store Availability|
|16:30||18:00||Cocktail, Press Conference & Interviews|
We look forward to meeting you.
Video recap from previous event - Neogrid Fashion Link 2017
You will receive more information soon!Close